Why Choose Champion Accountants?
Why Champion Accountants?
- 100% claim success rate
- £47,572 average claim size
- £18m reclaimed to date
- Highly experienced R&D tax team, more than 45 years’ experience spanning all sectors, all tax qualified
- Hassle free, we do all the legwork
- Leading accountancy group providing services and strategic business advice to SMEs
- Four offices throughout the North West, servicing clients throughout the UK
- In most cases, we will not tie you in to a lengthy, fixed term contract
Why should I use Champion Accountants instead of an R&D tax specialist?
Although we provide a similar service to specialist R&D firms, there are a number of key differentiators:
- We provide a personal service and always come out to meet you in person. Although a phone call is enough to assess suitability for R&D relief, a claim will never be maximised unless we see a client’s operations in the flesh.
- We don’t outsource any of our R&D work so you have peace of mind that it will always be completed by members of Champion’s in-house tax team. Your claim will be led by a tax qualified R&D advisor.
- We look for pragmatic solutions to each R&D package we offer. We recognise that in some cases clients only want help getting started with their own claim, whereas other clients may want their R&D claim taken care of in its entirety. We offer both advisory packages and full service packages, dependent on each client’s situation.
- You don’t need to be an accounts client for Champion to handle your R&D claim. However, we can provide you with a complete solution for all your financial needs under one roof, if required.
See how much you could claim and contact us today:
Contact our lead R&D advisor, David Herd, on:
T: 0161 703 2500
February 21st 2020
DanceSyndrome, the Lancashire-based, national award-winning charity, is celebrating ten years of sup...February 14th 2020
As part of our commitment to help charities navigate complex challenges, we are co-hosting a worksho...
HOW WE HELP YOU
Our Management Accounts service can be fully tailored to your nee...
Growing through acquisition is an exciting opportunity for your business, but fear o...
SPOTLIGHT ON R&D
Leading cheese manufacturer, Procter's Cheeses, has been developing its products for almost 30 years and produces more than 200 tonnes of cheese each year.